What We Do
Smart City & Extension Development Projects
Power Generation Projects
Gas Processing Projects
SEARMADA Africa Limited is the Foreign Direct Investor, Prime project developer and Owner of the EbughuIbom Energy City Development Project
It is the Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) and Incorporated Joint Venture Company (IJVC) showcasing the integration of proven Experience, Capacity, Competencies and the Dynamic Resourcefulness of the Principal and Prime JV Partners:
The ARMADA GROUP, Istanbul, a diversified company, immensely competent with expertise in Heavy engineering, fabrication and a fleet of state-of-the-art equipment for executing any turnkey EPC /Infrastructure project from conceptual stages through execution to project delivery. And STAKE EARTH ASSETS LIMITED, Nigeria a registered Oil & Gas company, formed to leverage on the human capacity and aggregated skills of its various Directors;
who log proven active years in the arenas of New Business, Consultancy, Crude Oil Marketing, Marine, Energy, Finance, Investment, Oil Field Development, Trading, and Technology, Human resources Development and is continually expanding substantially into other and varied Corporate sectors. They are Seasoned providers of creative Out-of-the-box Business Development Consultancy Client Services and Solutions.
The SEARMADA priority is to deliver on high-value propositions, considered solutions and tangible results for its clients and shareholders.
SEARMADA AFRICA LIMITED being the Foreign Direct Investors, Owners and Lead Partners are also part of another Special Project Vehicle called the SEARMADA IBOM INVESTMENT LIMITED which shall be working a full fledged Specialist Subsidiaries to deliver on these model Projects and more; working on the basis of the executed Memorandums of Understanding with the Akwa Ibom State Government.
Vision, Mission and Core Values
- To create a futuristic self-sustaining City hinged on applying the innate natural attributes of Ebughu in the Mbo Local Government Area and Environs in such a manner to retain, develop, blend, utilize, embellish and engender and develop the natural endowments to motivate the youth and workforce of the region to profitable developmental causes.
- To generate Power, Construct and Operate the Refinery and the other Gas plants to process into Refined Petroleum Products; Diesel, Gasoline, Jet A1 fuel, Cooking gas, Liquefied Natural Gas, Special Marine Fuels utilizing the abundant Crude oil and gas in the State and Nigeria
- To turn a virgin land into a Smart City, for Industrial and all classes of Individual, Commercial and human Owner-Occupants
- To continuously enhance our capabilities while adhering to the highest standards of governance and transparency and creating enduring relationships built on trust, which put our shareholders and clients at the heart of everything we do
- To always act in the best interests of our clients, shareholders, employees, and the societies in which we operate.
Our core values. the six Cs has been focused on the Culture of the different partners of the special purpose vehicle (SPV) as they were developed over time with an understanding that business success is built upon an appreciation of the needs of all our stakeholders.
- Commitment: We are committed to understanding the needs of our stakeholders and always strive to exceed their expectations.
- Clarity: We are open and honest in everything we do.
- Confidence: Mutual trust is essential for us to perform at our best in any market conditions. It is our responsibility to earn this trust so we can make the best decisions for our clients.
- Cohesion: Our people are critical to our success. We strive to create an environment where our people work together and enhance their effectiveness, so we can better serve our clients.
- Community: We treat all our stakeholders with respect and keep them at the centre of every business decision we make.
- Creativity: In order to remain at the forefront of the investment industry, we are constantly seeking to develop more effective solutions and services for our clients.
Who Are The Investors And Partners
- SEARMADA AFRICA LIMITED is the Investor and the prime Project Owner/Developer.
- SEARMADA is a Special Purpose Vehicle and Incorporated Joint Venture Company comprising:
- ARMADA GROUP Istanbul, Turkey
- STAKE EARTH ASSETS LIMITED, Nigeria