HEALTH AND SAFETY
SEARMADA AFRICA LIMITED is in the Oil and Energy value chains and intends to strongly adhere to best practices in all our operations.
- Complying with applicable Federal, State, and Local government Laws and Regulations
- Meeting oil and gas industry standards on health, safety, and environmental management
- Meeting Energy and Housing industry standards on Health, Safety, and Environmental management
- Ensuring compliance of all our contractor organizations to these standards as well
- Protecting the Health and Safety of our People and Stakeholders: We ensure that our business operations are conducted in a manner that provides a healthy and safe work setting. The health, safety, and welfare of our employees, host communities, and all stakeholders who potentially could be affected by our operations are of utmost importance to us.
- Protecting our environment: We refrain from indulging in business practices that will compromise the integrity of the natural environment surrounding our operations. We believe that the earth is the powerhouse of all businesses and consider the preservation of the natural environment to be of critical importance.